Featured doll - Enuky


 Hiya dolls! 

Last week Enuky won featured doll by placing 2nd in our SMW sponsored photo shoot ♥

Congratulations to her and all other dolls who made it to the top 10.


Here is her winning entry:




 We all like new friends, don't we? This is the perfect chance to get to know Enuky! Here is how her interview went:


Tell us a bit about yourself

Hello everyone! My name is Audrey, I'm 13 years old and my birthday is at the 28th of February. I live in the capital city of Latvia. I used to go to an art school but this year I'm about to attend a new one. As of yet I don't know what I want to be nor do I have a ''dream job''. I love Tumblr, YouTube, memes - all of the good internet stuff. I hate insects ( they're very annoying ) and I hate any and all seafood.

 When did you find stardoll?

I first found out about Stardoll in 2010 from a friend. There I used to play the mini games a lot and also I used to dress up my doll up horribly.
Then after 4 years I decided to come back to Stardoll, but because I forgot my username/password I made a new account. :)


 If you could have anyone's closet on stardoll who would it be and why?

 Honestly, I don't know who's closet I would want. I don't really care about the rarity of the items, and usually just buy them because I like them. As long as I have something to put on my doll I am happy with my own closet. :)

 What are your future goals?

 I don't really have any goals on Stardoll, but in real life I would like to figure out what I would want to do/be in the future. My biggest goal in life would probably be just to be myself and be happy with what I am/do.

 How would you best describe your style?

Hmm... I don't know, really. In real life I like casual, modern attire. I usually wear sweaters and skinny jeans. On Stardoll I change my dolls style pretty often.

What would your speech have been if you needed to make one as competition winner?


I would like to thank everyone who voted for me. It's a honor to be featured in this blog 

 If you had to choose an animal to be, which one would you choose?
I would want to be a dog because they are very loyal and nice :) ( Sorry, kitty cats )


 Her suite is beautifully designed with amazing window views! Here are some of my favourite parts:






 I hope you enjoyed this post and Enuky's interview as much as I did.

Click >here< to congratulate her and vote her 5/5!

Until next time

Love Sarah

 

Disclaimer

All the information that is shared on Stardoll Chat and its affiliates is done at the reader or member's own risk. All material is rightfully owned by Stardoll Chat and its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates are here for entertainment purposes, any legal, medical or other professional advice that may be given is to be used at the reader or member's own risk. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not distribute any personal information regarding their members or readers and they will not sell the information to third party distributors. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates reserve the right to change the terms of use, sell it or shut it down at any given time, they also reserve the right to ban or deny access to anyone at their discretion. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone any advertisements that may appear on the site. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not use any personal information you may give to them in private against you nor will they share it with other readers or members, unless you otherwise state, they may use any ideas you give them regarding posts, competitions, or contests with or without your consent. Lastly, the views and opinions of members of this blog do not represent the views and opinions of this blog as a whole. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone said views or opinions.