(Pics and formatting not done) Tidying up! Sorting out my Stardoll life

If you hadn't noticed, recently I've been having a clear out. It's refreshing to not have to search through loads of pages to find one thing and my closet is looking a while lot less frustrating. Not only is my wardrobe nice and tidy, I'm trying to keep my suite the same, not having old rooms which I couldn't be bothered to redecorate and clearing my decor storage out too.
This has been going so well I wanted to share with you my tips for tidying up, I'm sure some of you can use them!
1. Be ruthless
Sure that pair of pink pants are cute but you haven't worn them more than once! Don't use them? Chuck 'em!
2. The month test
Gather things you haven't used in a while in one room, if you don't find yourself reaching for them at all in a month, they need to go
3. Take out the trash
I'll admit, I've had a load of worthless items that are impossible to shift or rubbish freebies I'd never wear. Eventually you just have to recycle them.
4. Stop buying things you won't use!!
Okay we are all guilty of buying things and being so sure we'll use them but we never do! Before buying, try and think up outfits you can make with items you already have, if you can't think of 3, you don't need it that much.
Hopefully these tips help you out, because nobody likes a messy closet!
Good luck and see you soon!
Beth x

 

Disclaimer

All the information that is shared on Stardoll Chat and its affiliates is done at the reader or member's own risk. All material is rightfully owned by Stardoll Chat and its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates are here for entertainment purposes, any legal, medical or other professional advice that may be given is to be used at the reader or member's own risk. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not distribute any personal information regarding their members or readers and they will not sell the information to third party distributors. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates reserve the right to change the terms of use, sell it or shut it down at any given time, they also reserve the right to ban or deny access to anyone at their discretion. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone any advertisements that may appear on the site. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not use any personal information you may give to them in private against you nor will they share it with other readers or members, unless you otherwise state, they may use any ideas you give them regarding posts, competitions, or contests with or without your consent. Lastly, the views and opinions of members of this blog do not represent the views and opinions of this blog as a whole. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone said views or opinions.