Sweet Suites: Mayly1968


Hi Dolls! My name is Liz (LizzieWaldorf on Stardoll) and I am going to be writing about all things decor. I'm decor obsessed and I want to share my inspiration and tricks with all of you…
Before I start I just want to say thank you to Maiya and the SDC for giving me this opportunity to share my love for decor with all of you. Also, a special thanks to Beata for her inspirational designs.

Ready to travel across the world? Don’t bother booking yourself a first class ticket, because at a click of a button you can visit so many places! You will find luxurious rooms, cozy European apartments, relaxing beaches and much more...beyond your dreams. What's even more amazing is that all of Beata’s rooms are inspired by her real travels!




She’s so talented and sophisticated! I followed up with her to ask her a few questions...

-Where do you get your inspiration from to decorate your suite?
"Most of them are my own ideas but some were taken from my trips around the world. I am a professional interior designer and I always try to keep up with current trends in architecture and design. I follow professional literature and websites. From an early age I liked to draw and design and I graduated in line with my interests."

-What is your favorite room and why?
"I do not have a favorite one. I often change them according to my mood or the way of seeing. But I like particular mentioning the recently created apartment in Amman. I love minimalism and clear large areas with huge windows. I like also very moody Beach Villa. I put in it my favorite furniture and accessories. And yet ... Baltic Sea Residence. As you can see I find it hard to choose just this one. But as I mentioned, everything depends on the day and the way of looking."

-What advice would you give to beginner decorators?
"First of all, they need to read as much as possible to be familiar with history of design and not only with current trends. And of course watch the interior design. You definitely need to have the manual dexterity to draw to convert the ideas into some drawings. But the most important thing is feeling, a sense of beauty and skillful combination of what designers serve us, because the choice is huge."

So what are you waiting for? I hear Bora Bora calling your name… check you Mayly1968's suite!

-L




 

Disclaimer

All the information that is shared on Stardoll Chat and its affiliates is done at the reader or member's own risk. All material is rightfully owned by Stardoll Chat and its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates are here for entertainment purposes, any legal, medical or other professional advice that may be given is to be used at the reader or member's own risk. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not distribute any personal information regarding their members or readers and they will not sell the information to third party distributors. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates reserve the right to change the terms of use, sell it or shut it down at any given time, they also reserve the right to ban or deny access to anyone at their discretion. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone any advertisements that may appear on the site. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not use any personal information you may give to them in private against you nor will they share it with other readers or members, unless you otherwise state, they may use any ideas you give them regarding posts, competitions, or contests with or without your consent. Lastly, the views and opinions of members of this blog do not represent the views and opinions of this blog as a whole. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone said views or opinions.