2 in 1 Release Review - Minimalism & MSW!

 
Hey all!

Today I'm mixing two store reviews into one. They'll be a little shorter than usual but I'm sure no-one here would complain about a post being shorter!

MSW '15 Store:

On Friday we got this year's Miss Stardoll World store! 

Usually I expect a store full of gowns that aren't very wearable but I was pleasantly surprised! Instead of a billion sparkly gowns we got some useful items, even if they are still a little sparkly...


 The prices range from 5sd to 34sd and there's even a starcoin belt in there too. Considering the pieces and the store this is definitely cheaper than I expected, and of course who thought there would be something for starcoins?

I adore the blush coloured items and there are many items I'll be slipping into my usual outfits.
So of course I bought lots more than I expected from this release! Here's my picks:
 I loved this release! I bought a few items and I love the items I did buy! I'd give this release a 8/10!

Minimalism:

This week we also had a brand new collection of one of my favourite decor stores, Minimalism!

This release has a luxurious feel, all of the pieces being inspired by Fendi.
So many of the pieces from this collection are perfect for fitting into your existing suites, or you could use the items to create a brand new room!
The background in particular is lovely, get a gorgeous seaview from the comfort of a chic lounge.

 

The prices range from 5sd to 30sd and there's a lovely gold, starcoin cushion. There's also a royalty only item too!

I love when decor collections include designer bags you can wear! (just like the Dior handbag from Fashion Furniture)
I bought quite a lot for a decor store, usually I wait until I need it when making a room but I just loved these items so much! Here's my picks:

The Fendi bags are a must for me! Especially the charcoal one, they're classic and wearable. I also love adding books and magazines to my suites to add a touch of normal clutter and these fit the bill perfectly!

All in all I have to give this release a 9/10!!

So what did you think of these releases? 
 
Anything to add? Let me know down in the comments!

Have a great day y'alls!

 

Disclaimer

All the information that is shared on Stardoll Chat and its affiliates is done at the reader or member's own risk. All material is rightfully owned by Stardoll Chat and its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates are here for entertainment purposes, any legal, medical or other professional advice that may be given is to be used at the reader or member's own risk. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not distribute any personal information regarding their members or readers and they will not sell the information to third party distributors. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates reserve the right to change the terms of use, sell it or shut it down at any given time, they also reserve the right to ban or deny access to anyone at their discretion. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone any advertisements that may appear on the site. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not use any personal information you may give to them in private against you nor will they share it with other readers or members, unless you otherwise state, they may use any ideas you give them regarding posts, competitions, or contests with or without your consent. Lastly, the views and opinions of members of this blog do not represent the views and opinions of this blog as a whole. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone said views or opinions.