These are a few of my favorite things... (Stardoll Edition)


Hey everyone! 

I hope that all of you are having a fabulous week thus far, and are gearing up for the holiday season (which has already started... Happy Chanukah)! I know I'm getting pretty excited to be away from the stress of exams and work for a little while!

For today's post I bring to you a few of my favorite fashion trends/ styles... Enjoy! 


Here are some of my favorite crop tops that I could find in my wardrobe! I dug up some of the most adorable crop tops from my wardrobe to show you all... I love a cute top paired with a high waisted anything (skirt, plants, shorts, etc. ) Crop tops are super fun and are perfect to wear to a concert or even to the beach! 

The outfit to the right shows how I paired an Antidote crop top with a high waisted skirt and some accessories. This shows one of the many ways you can wear cropped tops! 


My next favorite thing is... boots! From ankle boots, to knee high boots... all boots have become a staple in my wardrobe almost all year round. They look great in the winter but also in the summer too. You can wear them with socks, without them with skirts, dresses, and pants too. They also come in all different colors and patterns that you can choose according to your personal style. 

For my outfit, I am wearing one of my favorite pairs of boots from the brand YSL. I paired them with the HotHotBuys socks and a cute dress too. They look perfect with my coat and McQueen hair accessory! (Thanks to Sarah (aka. hsm3rocks11011) for the inspiration for this outfit) 


Last, but certainly not least, is graphic tees. Graphic tees have some of the cutest prints, and patterns in fashion. They make a great statement and work well with most bottoms depending on their colors of course. On Stardoll, there are millions of awesome tees to choose from... These are just a few of my many favorites! 

Don't mind the old Hayley's doll but... Here's a look I created using my all time favorite graphic tee. This tee, from an unknown brand, looks so cute paired with leggings and my favorite pair of converse. I really love the vintage style it has. 

That's all for today's post! Hopefully you enjoyed seeing a few of the many trends that I really love! 

Hayley xx

QOTD: What are your favorite styles/ trends/ pieces of clothing? 
AOTD: Read the post... I also love skater skirts, black dresses, and socks!






 

Disclaimer

All the information that is shared on Stardoll Chat and its affiliates is done at the reader or member's own risk. All material is rightfully owned by Stardoll Chat and its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates are here for entertainment purposes, any legal, medical or other professional advice that may be given is to be used at the reader or member's own risk. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not distribute any personal information regarding their members or readers and they will not sell the information to third party distributors. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates reserve the right to change the terms of use, sell it or shut it down at any given time, they also reserve the right to ban or deny access to anyone at their discretion. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone any advertisements that may appear on the site. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not use any personal information you may give to them in private against you nor will they share it with other readers or members, unless you otherwise state, they may use any ideas you give them regarding posts, competitions, or contests with or without your consent. Lastly, the views and opinions of members of this blog do not represent the views and opinions of this blog as a whole. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone said views or opinions.