Crop Tops and Pencil Skirts


Hello everyone! Today we are taking a break from our weekly look at folk costumes around the world. I decided to make an article about crop tops with high waist pencil skirts because Allison (AliceBurdeuFan). I tried my best to put together good outfits but I didn't realize how few crop tops I had that weren't right at the waist therefore not exposing the navel. Crop tops with high waist pencil skirts are very in style right now and I can see why; the look is elegant and can be worn by any body type. Crop tops are very cute, but not everyone thinks they have a nice belly, the solution is a high waist skirt. High waist skirts hide your belly, so if you don't like your belly wear a high waist skirt with a crop top.

Here are the looks I put together on SD:


1. I wanted to create a look with this ensemble I got a few years ago from Voile. It's a very hard colour to pull off to be honest and there isn't many things that will match it.
I used:  'Lute Blouse' from Voile, 'Lute Skirt' from Voile,  'Jingle Heels' Special Offer from one of the Ramadan campaigns, 'Chain Purse' from Spring Surprises (a freebie campaign), and 'Golden Jumble Necklace' from Glam'r'us.



2. I made a look with a classic black high waist skirt and colourful items. 
I used:  'Rose Blush Top' from Pretty in Love, 'Diana Pencil Skirt' from Decades, 'Hot Buys Gold Chain Pink Purse' from Pretty in Love, 'T-strap Platforms' from PPQ, 'Voile Gold Cuff' from Voile, and 'Triple Dynamite Bauble Necklace' from MAWI



3. I wanted to go for a trendy gold and black look.
I used: 'Medusa Top' from Versace Tribute, 'Baroque Print Skirt' from Rio, 'Strappy Rivet Heels' from Millionaire Mansion Style, 'Matelasse Shoulder Bag' from Callie's Picks, and 'Splendid Gold Stone Forehead Jewelry' from Splendid.



4. This look is my favourite. I love this ensemble!
I used:  'PIP Crop Top' from Callie's Picks, 'Fuchsia Skirt' from Perfect Day, 'Bow Bag' from It Girls, 'Vision Shoes' from Nelly, 'White Enamel Bracelet' from Royalty store, and 'Diamond Necklace' from Glam'R'us.


I hope you enjoyed my article. Please leave your outfits that you have made with a high waist skirt and crop tops in the comments! I would really like to see your take on this look!

-Amy Katrina, csi12asa






 

Disclaimer

All the information that is shared on Stardoll Chat and its affiliates is done at the reader or member's own risk. All material is rightfully owned by Stardoll Chat and its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates are here for entertainment purposes, any legal, medical or other professional advice that may be given is to be used at the reader or member's own risk. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not distribute any personal information regarding their members or readers and they will not sell the information to third party distributors. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates reserve the right to change the terms of use, sell it or shut it down at any given time, they also reserve the right to ban or deny access to anyone at their discretion. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone any advertisements that may appear on the site. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not use any personal information you may give to them in private against you nor will they share it with other readers or members, unless you otherwise state, they may use any ideas you give them regarding posts, competitions, or contests with or without your consent. Lastly, the views and opinions of members of this blog do not represent the views and opinions of this blog as a whole. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone said views or opinions.