Skirts



Hello reader, I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Its Saturday which means its time for another post by yours truly. I would like to start off by congratulating all the mothers that are part of our SDC community in this mother's day weekend, also I extend my most sincere best wishes for all of your mothers. Remember we only have one so in this day make them feel special a simple I love you is more than enough sometimes. Said that, lets start talking fashion. This week I have decided to make a look book on skirts. In Stardoll skirts can sometimes be awkward due to the position of our dolls legs, however when styled right a skirt can be the spotlight of any outfit.

                      Outfit 1:                               Outfit 2:
         What I tried to do here is create                                            If you know my style you should 
          what some may call a rather                                       by know that I am a sucker for a uniform
    "sweet" look. I can see a girl wearing                                   looking outfit. This plaid skirt plays
  this outfit while shopping on an afternoon.                            fun and flirty at the same time. I love 
We can see how the skirt ties every piece of                            exaggerating the schoolgirl outfit by 
                 the outfit together.                                            adding a beret, socks and a backpack looking
                                                                                                                             bag.


                                Outfit 3:                           Outfit 4:
          For this look what I did was, I intended to                         This color blocking I used on this
       recreate something elegant yet interesting and                   outfit I believe creates a really unique
   visually appealing around the uniqueness of the skirt.             look. The nudes on both, the heels and
     In my opinion sheer black and silver are wonderful             top balance the overall craziness of this
                               along this skirt.                                                                   look.

I really hope my post encourages all of you to style a skirt today or in the near future, if you decide to do so remember to share it on the comments section. I will be watching across todays post for killer outfits with skirts, I will be choosing one to be featured on my post and be the receiver of a price for the return of flash fashion, except now its more of not-so-flash. That concludes my post for today. See you all next week. Stay fetch.

- North West Kardashian A.K.A pinklovelemons




 

Disclaimer

All the information that is shared on Stardoll Chat and its affiliates is done at the reader or member's own risk. All material is rightfully owned by Stardoll Chat and its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates are here for entertainment purposes, any legal, medical or other professional advice that may be given is to be used at the reader or member's own risk. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not distribute any personal information regarding their members or readers and they will not sell the information to third party distributors. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates reserve the right to change the terms of use, sell it or shut it down at any given time, they also reserve the right to ban or deny access to anyone at their discretion. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone any advertisements that may appear on the site. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not use any personal information you may give to them in private against you nor will they share it with other readers or members, unless you otherwise state, they may use any ideas you give them regarding posts, competitions, or contests with or without your consent. Lastly, the views and opinions of members of this blog do not represent the views and opinions of this blog as a whole. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone said views or opinions.