Millionaire Mansion Fashion Review




Hey everyone! hope your week is going good

Today stardoll gave us a new page of MM after about a year of it not being updated, and may I say I love it a lot. One of the great things about it is its all under 20sd which is great for our wallets after those double limited collections last week!


One of my favorite pieces was the boots; stardoll got made them perfectly,
here is stardoll's version and the real-life version from Gucci FW 2014 
Now we all know stardoll is infamously known for messing things up with unusual color changes , and unnecessary changes to detail; but dare I say they got them perfect this time around
here is my outfit with these boots;
I used the following;
-Chanel Tribute Leather Trenchcoat /42sd
-the Rio snuggle shirt /101sc
-the basics black leggings, layered with pantyhose from Film theory 45sc/7sd
-YSL bowler bag / 34sd
and the star of the show; 
The beige patent boots from MM /7sd


My second faveorite peice was the Kors inspired dress;
I looked on underneath stardoll and saw that it looks exactly like the Zuhair Murad Resort 2015 dress but the tag says kors, pretty weird but it doesnt take away my love for this dress!

real life version and stardoll version;
Here's my outfit with this dress;
I kept it simple with all black shoes and accessories
the two items I used were;
Young Hollywood - Front row sandals - 27sd
Liu-jo black clutch - freebie
I know both of these items are no longer available but my outfit was just an example and can easily be changed with whatever is in your closet/within your budget



and finally
the resort collection dress;

Although it's really pretty,
 this peice was last because I wish they would've made a few changes;
for one -  I wish they would've left the white top open like on the model
for two - I'm not very fond of the buttom even though it was Z's design
and lastly we lack plain but fashionable all white tops so I wish the skirt and top were separate

despite that it's still a pretty nice dress and therefore; here is my outfit with it;

I couldn't find any accessories to match with this dress without taking away from it so I just put on these Silver strapped heels from Nelly

and that right there concludes my review, have a good rest of the week!

also,
shout out to the homie hayley for buying me some of the pieces you see here because a fellow writer was poor as dirt

 

Disclaimer

All the information that is shared on Stardoll Chat and its affiliates is done at the reader or member's own risk. All material is rightfully owned by Stardoll Chat and its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates are here for entertainment purposes, any legal, medical or other professional advice that may be given is to be used at the reader or member's own risk. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not distribute any personal information regarding their members or readers and they will not sell the information to third party distributors. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates reserve the right to change the terms of use, sell it or shut it down at any given time, they also reserve the right to ban or deny access to anyone at their discretion. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone any advertisements that may appear on the site. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not use any personal information you may give to them in private against you nor will they share it with other readers or members, unless you otherwise state, they may use any ideas you give them regarding posts, competitions, or contests with or without your consent. Lastly, the views and opinions of members of this blog do not represent the views and opinions of this blog as a whole. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone said views or opinions.