My Hottest Hotbuys


Let's be honest, there were times when we've all looked at the Hotbuys for the month and thought, "Stardoll, what were you thinking?!". Recently though there have been a lot less of those moments. Good one Stardoll.

So to celebrate the not awfulness of recent HBs, I gathered together some of my favourite hotbuys I own and I'm going to show you how to style them!
Buckle up, it's the hottest of the hot.


Fun fact: I used to collect Hotbuys! Okay my collection was pretty tiny but hey, this was back when they were actually worth something. It was the in thing to collect and I regret buying all the ugly ones.



First up, the Hotbuys Patent Wood Platforms from Bonjour Bizou

These are such a summer essential for me, though I've styled them in an autumnal outfit! I love these with most outfits, they're versatile and pretty recent so you should be able to find them. I styled these with a Runway dress, Royalty clutch/egg/thing and another Hotbuy. Though those cute ears aren't super wearable, they definitely deserve a mention, they're so cute.



The Hotbuys Embellished Olive Coat from It Girls

While the shaping of it can be awkward to style, it would be impossible for me not to love this. The print is so nice to add some embellishment to an outfit while the colours are subtle and versatile. I styled this with a Callie's Picks top, LE shirt, Chanel necklace, Pretty n Love pants, Millionaire Mansion bag and some Special Offer heels. This is great for spring, light and soft but still practical.





The Hotbuys Embroidered Boot Cuts from Rio

To say these aren't one of my must haves would be lying. Something about the cut, combined with the chic yet fun embroidery, just makes my heart skip a beat. I styled these with a Rio fur, Pals shirt, Millionaire Mansion necklace, Pretty n Love bag and Callie's Picks shoes and I don't think I ever want to take this off again. It's true love. Leave me with the clothes so I can cry.



The Hot Hot Buys Big Black Bow

I am no stranger to making my outfits cute and badass at the same time with a bow here and there. Worn with a Callie's Picks blouse, Nelly.com sunglasses, MSW pants, LE bag and Nelly.com shoes, this bow can make you look ready to take over the world. One accessory at a time.



Let me know your hottest Hotbuys! What do you think of the ones I've featured? If you ask me, they're pretty cool B)

See you soon
Beth


 

Disclaimer

All the information that is shared on Stardoll Chat and its affiliates is done at the reader or member's own risk. All material is rightfully owned by Stardoll Chat and its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates are here for entertainment purposes, any legal, medical or other professional advice that may be given is to be used at the reader or member's own risk. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not distribute any personal information regarding their members or readers and they will not sell the information to third party distributors. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates reserve the right to change the terms of use, sell it or shut it down at any given time, they also reserve the right to ban or deny access to anyone at their discretion. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone any advertisements that may appear on the site. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not use any personal information you may give to them in private against you nor will they share it with other readers or members, unless you otherwise state, they may use any ideas you give them regarding posts, competitions, or contests with or without your consent. Lastly, the views and opinions of members of this blog do not represent the views and opinions of this blog as a whole. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone said views or opinions.