Featured Doll - AmethistKraken


Hello Dolls!

It's time for the weekend, and you know what that means here on Stardoll Chat...
-Featured Doll Day! 

Last week, Karen won 1st place with her amazing Kawaii inspired makeup, and outfit below. ♥ Isn't it amazing? 


Well, let's get to know her a bit better! 



Hey Amethistkraken! To start off, can you tell us a little bit about yourself? 
Hello, well my name is Karen. I'm 18 years old. I'm kind of shy, generally calm...a bit quiet. I love plants, animals and art. I really like learning about different cultures and their customs. Discovering new music gives me a lot of joy. I'm also really into astrology, palm reading and other similar things. I also have a mild, but(t) healthy obsession with Nicki Minaj's behind. Like do I wanna have it or be on it, actually lesbehonest both options sound kind of nice.

How, and when did you find Stardoll?
I actually joined Stardoll about a year ago, one of my best friends told me about it... I decided to give it a try, and I ended up falling in love with it.

What's your favorite part of Stardoll? Least favorite? 
I love being able to express myself by either fashion or decor. Although my decor skills kind of svck...but I still have a lot of fun. As for my least favorite, your money runs out :(

How would you describe your style? (On stardoll, and/or real life)
I feel like I have gotten to the point where I can actually kind of describe my doll's style, I like to say her style is mostly street. I believe that street can be anything. It's all about expressing yourself and not really caring what others think. As for my real-life style, I just kind of wear whatever I feel like wearing that day. If I have to be more specific...picture a wacky 90's mom with a modern twist, idk that's kind of the look I go for every time I get dressed.

What are your goals for Stardoll/ real life? 
I don't really have any goals on Stardoll. I don't really care about competitions or being "recognized." I guess finding my wishlist items would be kind of nice (for cheap prices though), and my real life goals would be to not give up on my studies, which I have really been wanting to do lately...idk also be happy.

In your opinion, what is the best part about coming to Stardoll Chat?
Well, it's usually a cool place to chill. 

Who is your Stardoll and/or real life inspiration? 
I guess whatever I happen to stumble upon the internet and find cool. Or a wacky 90's mom with a modern twist...

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I think being able to read minds would be kind of cool, but to have the ability to control who's thoughts I hear, and to be able to tune it out...similar to the way you tune out sound.

Here are some of Karen's awesome suite rooms 





Aren't they so amazing?

Go and congratulate Karen by clicking >here<

I hope you all have an amazing weekend, 

Hayley x




 

Disclaimer

All the information that is shared on Stardoll Chat and its affiliates is done at the reader or member's own risk. All material is rightfully owned by Stardoll Chat and its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates are here for entertainment purposes, any legal, medical or other professional advice that may be given is to be used at the reader or member's own risk. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not distribute any personal information regarding their members or readers and they will not sell the information to third party distributors. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates reserve the right to change the terms of use, sell it or shut it down at any given time, they also reserve the right to ban or deny access to anyone at their discretion. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone any advertisements that may appear on the site. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not use any personal information you may give to them in private against you nor will they share it with other readers or members, unless you otherwise state, they may use any ideas you give them regarding posts, competitions, or contests with or without your consent. Lastly, the views and opinions of members of this blog do not represent the views and opinions of this blog as a whole. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone said views or opinions.