My Favourite Purses


Hello! I hope you are well. Today's article is about my favourite purses on Stardoll. I love purses, especially little shoulder strap purses. I have chosen my 4 favourite purses from my collection of accessories.

Here are the 4 looks I put together:


1. This purse is one of my favourites. I love the classy vibe and the simple beauty of this purse. I paired it with one of my new favourite dresses to create a glamorous look. 

I used: 'No5 Purse' from Callie's Picks, 'Rhinestone Prom Belt' from Voile, 'Silver Soiree Sandals' from JetSet, 'Antique Diamond Earrings' from Epiphany, and wig by Ljubicanstvena.



2. I like this purse because it is very versatile and can go with almost anything. It is unique and classy. I created a casual summer look with chucks and Chanel. Couldn't find any St. Laurent to make it "Chucks on with St. Laurent"

I used: 'Western Chain bag' from Chanel Tribute, 'Cropped Flower Top' from Pretty In Love, 'Basic Black High Waist Shorts' from Basics, 'Wide Buckle Belt' from Rio, 'Tennis Shoes' from Evil Panda, and 'Obsidian Earrings' from Glam'R'Us



3. I love this little purse that was gifted to me. It goes with a lot of outfits and it is petite and cute. I made a formal outfit that could be worn to a night out dancing. 

I used: 'White Nappine Bag' from Roberto Cavalli Tribute, 'Sequin Shift' from Pretty In Love, 'Sand Basic Suede Sandals' from Basics, 'HotBuys Edinburgh Necklace' from Epiphany, and wig by Miss_iriSKA



4. This purse is cute and has the right amount of colour in it to make your outfit pop! I love the colours and the design. I combined this purse with a shirt I really like to make a summery look. 

I used: 'MariaChiara Golden Shoulder Bag' from Rio, 'Bunny Hop Acid Wash Jeans' from Bunny Hop Campaign, 'Hot Buys Bow Platforms' from Pretty in Love, and 'Pink Diamond Earrings' from Epiphany.


I hope you enjoyed my article today. Please share your favourite purses in the comments. I'd love to see everyone's favourite purses.

-Amy Katrina, csi12asa 








 

Disclaimer

All the information that is shared on Stardoll Chat and its affiliates is done at the reader or member's own risk. All material is rightfully owned by Stardoll Chat and its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates are here for entertainment purposes, any legal, medical or other professional advice that may be given is to be used at the reader or member's own risk. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not distribute any personal information regarding their members or readers and they will not sell the information to third party distributors. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates reserve the right to change the terms of use, sell it or shut it down at any given time, they also reserve the right to ban or deny access to anyone at their discretion. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone any advertisements that may appear on the site. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates will not use any personal information you may give to them in private against you nor will they share it with other readers or members, unless you otherwise state, they may use any ideas you give them regarding posts, competitions, or contests with or without your consent. Lastly, the views and opinions of members of this blog do not represent the views and opinions of this blog as a whole. Stardoll Chat and its affiliates do not endorse or condone said views or opinions.